Custom Lay-Buy Terms & Conditions
What is a payment plan agreement?
A payment plan agreement is a contract detailing the terms of instalment payments between Quartzed Crystals and the customer.
When does a payment plan commence?
The agreement commences when the customer approaches Quartzed Crystals with the desire to purchase item/s that they wish to break up into instalments over the value of $150. It is at the discretion of Quartzed Crystals to accept or decline this agreement. If accepted, Quartzed Crystals will hold the items at good will based on the customer’s promise to make regular repayments, as agreed upon, until the full amount is paid off. Once the full balance is paid off, Quartzed Crystals will post out the items to the customer.
- Payment Terms: The payment plan consists of a number of instalments. With the first payment due on the agreed start date and subsequent payments due weekly or fortnightly, as chosen by buyer. Regular invoices are then sent to the customer to make repayments.
- Payment Amounts: Each instalment is for the dollar amount agreed upon (unless the customer wishes to make a higher payment, based on the total plan value. The payment amounts are non-negotiable and must be paid in full.
- Late Payments: Failure to make timely payments may result in suspension of further shopping, and access to live sales, and/or cancellation of the payment plan. Furthermore, Quartzed reserves the right to commence selling down items from the plan to reduce the debt, at their discretion, without further notice.
- Payment Method: Payments must be made using the accepted payment methods.
- Default: In the event of a default, funds already paid are non-refundable.
Furthermore, on funds already paid:
- Quartzed Crystals will keep 20% of the amount already paid as damages to the payment plan default, these funds are compensation for the financial damage caused to Quartzed Crystals by not completing the full payment plan. Items held in good will were not sold during the period of the plan, based on the agreement between the customer and Quartzed Crystals. 20% is used to recover some of this amount.
- A further storage fee of up to $50 will be charged, depending on the size of the order being kept.
- Full shipping costs of items to be sent will be covered by customer from the funds already paid.
- After all expenses had been calculated and deducted from the amount paid, Quartzed Crystals will then review the items in the payment plan. With the balance remaining, the items to be sent to the customer will be selected. The items selected are at Quartzed Crystals discretion, and will make up to the balance remaining.
- Changes to the Plan: Changes to the payment plan, such as adjustments to instalment amounts or due dates, require written consent from Quartzed Crystals. Failure to do so may result in the consequences as per points 3 and 5 above.
- Cancellation: The customer may request cancellation of the payment plan in writing, but any payments already made are non-refundable. Refer to points 3 and 5 for payment defaults and non-payments.
- Communication: Both parties agree to promptly communicate any issues or concerns related to the payment plan to resolve them amicably.
- Termination: The customer understands that failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the termination of the payment plan.
By agreeing to this payment plan, both parties acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined above.